How do I renew my loan of a library book (or DVD)?
I would like to extend my library loans
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2016 | 80 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
You can check and extend your loans:
- from My Library Space in the Library catalogue. You will need either your UC network login and password or your Library barcode and PIN to access your account. (Note:if your password contains a $ symbol it will not work. Contact the Library Service Desk or change your password)
- by phone (6201 2953) or in person at the Library Service Desk.
Please note that some loans cannot be extended:
- 3 hour loans (items in high demand)
- Any item with a hold request
- Overdue items must be presented to Library Service Desk staff.