What is the Library Commons?
The Library Commons is all of level B in the Library and is open 24 hours a day (swipe card access).
Cold food and and covered drinks (drinks with a lid) are permitted.
The Library Commons includes:
- After-hours swipe card access
- Vending machines for snack food and drinks
- Computers and printers
- Autoloader machine for print credits
- Group study tables
- Group study room
- Assistive Technology Room (for students registered with the Inclusion and Engagement office)
- Pinboards for student use, e.g. 'for sale' posters
- UniSafe phone
The Library Commons is patrolled by Security staff. You can call them on 6201-2222, or extension 2222 on the UniSafe phone near the entrance and near the lift.