How can I print from my laptop, home computer, smart phone, tablet...on campus?
Want to print from your own device on or off campus?
NOTE [1 March 2017]: The printing links (below) have been updated following issues with this service. If you cannot access the page please clear the cache on your browser and try again.
Contact the ITM ServiceDesk if problems persist.
- Log into the Web Printing Portal with your campus ID and password (choose appropriate link below).
Your Student ID includes u eg. u3012345.
- Upload a file to the Web print queue.
- You can print black & white, colour, single sided or double sided.
- Only A4 sized paper is available.
- Use your ID card to release the print job on any student card enabled printer/photocopier.
(Note: UC staff can only use a printer on the Staff network to release their print jobs.)
Tips on using the Web Printing Portals:
- Same-day printing only. Print jobs are automatically deleted each night.
- You can not preview image files or print multiple powerpoint slides to a page. You may prefer to print these from a campus computer.
- Bring a copy of the file to campus in case there is an issue with your printing. E.g. bring your personal device or USB stick, email the file to yourself, or use your university Office 365 OneDrive (accessible via your student email account).