Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft Last Updated: 30 May 2017 Views: 141
You need to release your print job by scanning your student card and choosing your document. Read the instructions at the printer to release your print job.
If you have already released your print job, some common issues are:
- Insufficient credit on your card - add credit and try again
- Error messages on the printer, for example a message about the paper size. (Documents sent in American 'letter' format will not print automatically.)
- Paper tray is empty - choose another paper tray and try again
- Very large documents may take some time to begin printing. PowerPoint slides and documents with images may be very large.
- The computer you are using is not logged in to your account. (Common when friends do group work together.)
ASK Advisors and staff at the Library Service Desk can assist with printing problems.