Answered By: Helen Duffy Last Updated: 30 May 2017 Views: 115
You need to set up OpenURL to use the Find Full Text function. This is a one-time procedure. Once it is set up, you can search for full text for any new articles. This function only searches the Library's subscribed databases.
1. On the main screen, click Edit > Preferences.
2. From the menu, select Find full text.
3. In the Open URL Path box, delete what's there. Copy this link and paste into box: http://ZH9BF5SP6T.search.serialssolutions.com
- Do not add anything into the 'Authenticates with' box.
4. Click on Apply and OK to save your choices.