Answered By: Library Desk Last Updated: 15 Jun 2017 Views: 901
Please note that URKUND is only available where the unit convenor has enabled it for your assignment and used the default setting Submit file when first uploaded. If the unit convenor has not enabled URKUND for your assignment you will NOT be able to use the self-check function. If you are unsure please check with your unit convenor or lecturer.
Before uploading your assignment to URKUND ensure you factor in up to 24 hours for turn around time.
Steps to follow to upload your assignment to URKUND:
- Go to the unit's Moodle site.
- Click on the Submit Assessment Item drop-box for the relevant assignment.
- Upload your assignment file (Microsoft Word format only). Moodle will automatically send the file to URKUND for text-matching analysis.
- Check you student email for a confirmation email from URKUND that your document has been received.
- Wait for the final report to be sent back (between 1 hour and 24 hours).
- Review the report and make changes as necessary.
- Go back to the drop-box on Moodle and upload your newest copy of the essay.
- Ensure that you have clicked Submit.
For technical help contact Service desk or 6201 5500.