Answered By: Library Desk
Last Updated: 30 May 2017     Views: 29

AV equipment can only be borrowed by students currently studying specific FAD units associated with the Media Arts, Film and Journalism degrees.  Students enrolled in these units will automatically be enrolled in a Media Centre moodle page which will provide all relevant information.

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for?

Ask a Librarian

Didn't find what you were looking for? Enter your question below.

Your contact information
Fields marked with * are required.