Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft Last Updated: 05 Jul 2017 Views: 25
Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft
Last Updated: 05 Jul 2017 Views: 25
- Have your 3D model ready. Free, ready-to-print designs can be downloaded from sites such as Thingiverse.com or you can create your own design using 3D modelling software, such as AutoCAD, 3ds Max.
- Save your 3D model as an .stl file.
- Please check or repair your file at https://aussie3d.com/
- Submit a 3D printing request (link below).
- Library staff will calculate the total cost and will send you an email with this information. Your job will be printed after you have paid.
- Library staff will notify you by email when your model is ready to be collected.
Please see the Library Facilities page for more detailed information.