Answered By: Library Desk
Last Updated: 30 May 2017     Views: 28

You can enrol online through the MyUC student portal using your student ID and password.  If you need help contact The Student Centre  in Building 1.

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for?

Ask a Librarian

Didn't find what you were looking for? Enter your question below.

Your contact information
Fields marked with * are required.