Answered By: Anthony Sawicki Last Updated: 12 Dec 2017 Views: 161
Answered By: Anthony Sawicki
Last Updated: 12 Dec 2017 Views: 161
You can check and extend your loans:
- From My Library Space:
- UC Staff and Students - login with your username and password.
- Alumni and community borrowers - login with your barcode and password
- by phone (6201 2953) or in person at the Library Service Desk.
Please note that some loans cannot be extended:
- 3 hour loans (items in high demand)
- Any item with a hold request
- Overdue items must be presented to Library Service Desk staff.