Answered By: Library Desk
Last Updated: 30 May 2017     Views: 49

There are a few places you can find facsimile services on campus:

  • UCSA – Student Association – don’t need to be a member
  • The Student Centre – if they are not busy

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for?

Ask a Librarian

Didn't find what you were looking for? Enter your question below.

Your contact information
Fields marked with * are required.