Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft
Last Updated: 30 May 2017     Views: 35

You should report the loss to the Student Centre immediately to avoid your credit being used by someone else. The Student Centre can cancel your ID card and issue you with a new one.

You will be able to use your new ID card for printing, photocopying, and room access the following day.

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for?

Ask a Librarian

Didn't find what you were looking for? Enter your question below.

Your contact information
Fields marked with * are required.