Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft
Last Updated: 30 May 2017     Views: 37

The Library is a member of the University Library Australia (ULA) National Borrowing Scheme. All UC staff and students may borrow in person from any other interstate university in Australia.

To obtain ULA borrowing privileges at an interstate university library, it is advisable to contact the library where you are interested in borrowing to establish their conditions of use and borrowing. Some libraries will require a registration fee.

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for?

Ask a Librarian

Didn't find what you were looking for? Enter your question below.

Your contact information
Fields marked with * are required.