Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft
Last Updated: 30 May 2017     Views: 37

University of Canberra staff and students may apply for reciprocal borrowing at the Australian Defence Force Academy Library.

Proof of your current University of Canberra status (e.g. your student card or a copy of your employment contract) and proof of your current address will be required. Apply in person at ADFA Library.

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for?

Ask a Librarian

Didn't find what you were looking for? Enter your question below.

Your contact information
Fields marked with * are required.