Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft Last Updated: 20 Jun 2017 Views: 178
All UC students and staff are library members - your UC ID card is your library card. Only members with a UC ID and network login have access to online materials.
University of Canberra Alumni will need to present their Alumni card to the Loans desk and fill out a membership form.
The following categories of people may apply to join the Library at no cost:
- Staff or students of Australian Universities (require proof of enrolment/employment)
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare staff
- Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) staff and students
- National Gallery of Australia Research Library staff
- AIS Clearinghouse for Sport staff
- Calvary Health Care, ACT
- Kangara Waters residents
Individual community members may apply for membership. The fee is $99.00 per annum; $49.50 for 6 months or $27.50 for 3 months, GST inclusive.
Note that Library access after hours is not available to non UC members.