Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft Last Updated: 31 May 2017 Views: 178
The Library Commons is the Library's ground floor (level B) and is open 24 hours a day by UC card access.
Cold food and and covered drinks (drinks with a lid) are permitted.
The Library Commons includes:
- Vending machines for snack food and drinks
- Computers and printers
- Autoloader machine for print credits
- Group study tables
- Group study room - during Library opening hours only
- Assistive Technology Room (for students registered with the Inclusion and Engagement office)
- Pinboards for student use, e.g. 'for sale' posters
- UniSafe phone
The Library Commons is patrolled by Security staff. You can call them on 6201-2222, or extension 2222 on the UniSafe phone near the entrance and near the lift.