Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft Last Updated: 31 Jul 2023 Views: 5124
Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft
Last Updated: 31 Jul 2023 Views: 5124
Want to print from your own device on or off campus?
- Log into the Web Printing Portal with your campus ID and password (the portal link is below)
Your Student ID includes u eg. u3012345.
- Upload a file to the Web print queue.
- You can print black & white, colour, single sided or double sided.
- Only A4 sized paper is available.
- Use your ID card to release the print job on any printer/photocopier.
Tips on using the Web Printing Portals:
- Same-day printing only. Print jobs are automatically deleted each night.
- You can not preview image files or print multiple PowerPoint slides to a page. You may prefer to print these from a campus computer.
- Bring a copy of the file to campus in case there is an issue with your printing. E.g. bring your personal device or USB stick, email the file to yourself, or use your university Office 365 OneDrive (accessible via your student email account).