Answered By: Sonny Chandra Last Updated: 18 Aug 2020 Views: 1230
If you are unable to come to the Library during opening hours, will need to collect a 3 hour or 3 day loan book when the Short Loan room is closed, or wish to limit the amount of time you spend on campus, you may place a Click and Collect request for physical materials.
Please note that, due to limited staffing on campus, shelf retrievals are limited to 2 x per day on weekdays only. The shelves on Levels C and D are now available for personal browsing and retrieval from 8:30-6:30 daily.
To request a book for collection please follow the instructions below:
- Search our Library collection
- Click “Sign in” located at the top right-hand side of the screen and log in using your UC credentials.
- From the results list, click on the title of the book you are interested in borrowing
- Click on the “request” button.
If the Request button is not visible, it may be because you are not signed in, Click the Sign in option pictured above and sign in with your UC credentials.
- Click on SEND REQUEST
- You will then receive confirmation that your request has successfully been placed.
Once your book is ready for collection (usually the next business day) you will receive an email via your UC email address. You can then come into Level B of the Library, retrieve your book and issue it on our self-checkout machines.
Collection is available 24/7.
Once you have finished using your book please return it through the after-hours chute outside the Library.