Answered By: Library Desk
Last Updated: 22 Nov 2017     Views: 29

No. Unfortunately, external borrowers (whether you are UC alumna, a staff or student from another Australian university, or a community borrower) cannot access our e-Resources due to educational licence agreements.

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for?

Ask a Librarian

Didn't find what you were looking for? Enter your question below.

Your contact information
Fields marked with * are required.