Answered By: Kathleen Cobcroft Last Updated: 18 Jul 2017 Views: 58
The Library floors are broken into study zones:
Level B (ground floor)
- Main area and Library Commons - moderate noise and group study
- Group study rooms (group bookings only) - moderate noise and group study
- Silent study room - no speaking, mobile phones on silent
- Whole floor - quiet study zone
- Main area - silent study. No speaking, mobiles phones on silent
- Group study rooms (group bookings only) - low to moderate noise and group study. Groups may be asked to work more quietly if complaints are made.
Ask Library staff to help if you are disturbed by another person's behaviour - e.g. shouting or watching movies without headphones on level B, or talking in the silent study areas.