Answered By: Library Desk Last Updated: 30 May 2017 Views: 52
To find UK cases and case summaries you need to use the Westlaw International Database.
Access Westlaw Internation via the Law Subject Guide:
- On the Library website, click on Subject Guides
- Click on Law
- Click on the Primary Materials tab, then select Westlaw International from the list of databases.
This will take you to the Westlaw International database. To search for UK cases and case summaries:
- Click on the Westlaw UK tab
- In the Find by citation box on the left hand side, select UK - United Kingdom from the drop down menu, then enter the citation for the case you are looking for - e.g.  2 QB 282. This will take you to the case summary.
The full text for the case may also be available. To access the full text you need to:
- Click on the linked citation in the Where Reported section of the summary. This will open a new window with the full text of the case.
- To download a pdf version of the full text of the case, click on the pdf icon in the new window.